Joe is a trial lawyer who specializes in handling business disputes, employment disputes, and personal injury litigation. Mr. White has been consistently recognized as a “Georgia Super Lawyer” and as a member of Georgia’s “Legal Elite”.
Mr. White joined FBW in 2006, after spending five years as an associate at one of Atlanta’s largest law firms. Since joining FBW, Mr. White has successfully resolved dozens of business and employment disputes for individuals and businesses of all sizes. Mr. White has also recovered millions of dollars on behalf of employees, personal injury victims, and other aggrieved clients. Mr. White prides himself on delivering excellent client service and achieving his clients’ objectives efficiently and cost-effectively.
Mr. White graduated with honors from Tulane Law School in 2001, where he was a member of the Order of the Coif and also served as managing editor of the Tulane Law Review. Mr. White is a native of Atlanta and attended college at Emory University where he studied philosophy and political science. He lives in Candler Park with his wife Deanna and their daughters, Naomi and Delaney.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
· Business and Commercial Litigation
· Breach of Contract
· Employment Litigation
· Personal Injury
· Georgia, 2001
· Tulane Law School, New Orleans, Louisiana – 2001
· Honors: Magna Cum Laude
· Honors: Member, Order of the Coif Law
· Review: Tulane Law Review, Managing Editor
· Emory University - 1998
· Major: Philosophy
· Major: Political Science
HONORS AND AWARDS
· DeKalb Bar Association President
· Advisory Board, DeKalb Volunteer Lawyers Association
· "Georgia Super Lawyer", 2018-2019
. “Georgia Super Lawyer - Rising Star”, 2006-2016
· Named a Member of “Georgia’s Legal Elite” by Georgia Trend Magazine