Fried Bonder White represents businesses large and small, from Fortune 100 corporations to individually owned business, in a wide array of business-related litigation. Whether a contractual dispute with a competing business or an internal dispute among owners, Fried Bonder White lawyers have the experience to help you resolve it efficiently and effectively.
We practice in both federal and state courts nationwide as well as in arbitrations and mediations. The firm regularly litigates cases involving:
· Breach of Contract
· Asset and Purchase Agreement Disputes
· Partnership and Shareholder Disputes for Closely Held Companies
· Business Torts (Breach of Fiduciary Duty, Conversion, Misappropriation, Tortious Interference)
· Commercial Collections
· Shareholder Derivative Lawsuits
· Franchise Litigation
· Partnership Disputes
· RICO (Civil Racketeering) Litigation
· Federal and Georgia Securities Disputes
We strive to achieve our clients’ business and litigation objectives creatively and efficiently, so that they can get on with the business of running their business.